A character I made up back in 2009 was a Pokémon, (Rattata) named Roy, and he has become a favorite character of mine. I tend to like the basic Pokémon more.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Write-Ins beginning August 3rd!

Though I realize NaNoWriMo doesn't start until November, I want to get this started in August for those doing other writing events (AugNoWriMo, GothNoWriMo, etcetera...).

Location: West Covina Library at 1601 W. Covina Parkway, West Covina, CA 91790 (just south of the 10 Freeway)
Dates/Times: Every Saturday beginning August 3 from 3:00 to 4:30 PM

There are a lot of places to sit, and I'll be at the left side of the first floor (I'll have a little "write-in" sign near me), and there are plenty of outlets and it's pretty quiet. Here is the website for the library:
http://www.colapublib.org/libs/wcovina/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment